Organized training programs makes employees feel valued, increasing employee engagement through recognition of their contributions and leading to increased employee retention. Glassdoor reports an average $4,000 cost to replace an employee in 2017. With the recent decline of average employee retention from 9 years for Gen X to 3 years for Millennials, this is a significant problem in what is often the top operating cost for a company – employee costs. If you could improve employee retention by 1%, that’s a minimum savings of $400,000 per 10,000 employees per year without taking into consideration improved productivity and other positive company impacts.
At Borderless Learning our mission is to make learning available anywhere, anytime, so students can easily get information when they need it.
Knowledge is Borderless. Learn Anywhere.
Key Features and Attributes
Borderless Learning can help you address individual training needs and corporate training strategies.
- We provide a range of flexible, global training solutions covering technical, business and leadership skills for today’s most important products and certifications.
- Our borderless approach helps people around the globe learn anywhere through blended live and on-demand instruction as well as through tailored in-house courses.
- We help students choose the right courses and the right learning method for the most productive learning experience.
Borderless Learning provides authorized training for:
- Cisco’s only global Video Specialized Learning Partner
- CompTIA® Authorized Learning Partner
- EC Council Authorized Learning Partner
- Microsoft® Authorized Learning Partner
- Red Hat® Authorized Learning Partner
Borderless Learning was founded in 2008 by industry professionals</strong> who have been working with telecommunication and video technologies since 1989 and who helped launch Tandberg University in the USA in 2006. We became Cisco’s first authorized TelePresence Specialist Learning Partner in 2010 and have expanded to provide the most valuable business skills and technical training in order to better serve our student and customer communities.