Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
This course prepares you to design and configure Enterprise Voice and Online Services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013. You will learn to configure and manage Lync Server 2013 on premises, Lync Online in the cloud, or a mixed deployment. In addition, you will gain the skills needed to deliver a Lync-based enterprise voice solution.
This course covers materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20037 and will help to prepare you for Exam 70-337: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
Please Note: Students that register for class less than one week to the start of class, will receive only an electronic copy of the Student Guide. Students will still receive a printed copy of the Lab Guide. Refunds or reschedule requests will only be granted if Cancellation Insurance has been purchased. Refunds must be requested at least 15 days prior to the course start date.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Design a Enterprise Voice solution
- Design and configure network services for Lync 2013
- Configure Lync Server 2013 voice features
- Implement emergency voice services
- Plan and configure a Lync Online or hybrid solution
Enterprise Voice & Online Services w/MS Lync Server 2013 Course Outline
- Voice Architecture
- Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality
- Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging with Lync Server 2013
- Voice Applications 5. Configuring and Deploying Emergency Calling
- PSTN Integration 7. Lync Server 2013 and Networking
- Phones and Devices
- Lync Online Configuration and Migration
- Quality of Experience
- Voice Resiliency
Who Should Attend
IT consultants and telecommunications consulting professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications with particular emphasis on enterprise VOIP and online services