Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. You will explore managing Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Device Registration. You will also learn to support a variety of device and data management solutions using services like Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management that are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20697-2B, and it may assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Deploy Windows 10 enterprise desktops
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy
- Implement remote access solutions
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions
- Use Microsoft Intune to manage desktop and mobile clients
- Manage updates and endpoint protection by using Microsoft Intune
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND
IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations
- At least two years of experience in IT
- Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools