Future of Learning
The Borderless Future of Learning Scholarship We have been told that the future of learning will be a gaming approach. What that really means is that students need an approach to learning that keeps them engaged and interested. This scholarship is about a student’s perspective of learning. Borderless Learning, Inc. is proud to offer a $500 Scholarship to students who can put this into practice. We have partnered with GameSalad to provide the tools you need to create the learning approach of the future.
It works like this:
- Submit this application (email preferred email@example.com). If you do not have a scanner, take a picture of the signed application with your phone and email the picture to us. It is the digital age, after all.
- Borderless Learning, Inc. (http://borderless-learning.com/future-of-learning) will provide you with a list of suggested Apps that address learning objectives. You can create your own idea for a Learning App or use one of our suggestions. Be as creative as you want to be!
- Download the free GameSalad software (http://gamesalad.com) to create a Learning App.
- Learn on your own or attend the training overview to be provided by GameSalad exclusively for the scholarship applicants. We will email you the dates and times of GameSalad training sessions that you can attend online. There will be no cost for these training sessions.
- Submit your App by the deadline –current deadline May 15, 2017.
Note: The submitted App can only be used by the applicant for the purpose of obtaining this scholarship and cannot be used commercially by the applicant.
- Finalists will be interviewed.
- A scholarship that can be used on tuition, fees or books for college, university or professional certification courses will be awarded – current Scholarship will be awarded June 1, 2017.
- This scholarship is open to any student currently attending a US college, university, high school or middle school.
- Awarded scholarships will be paid directly to the school or training center selected by the finalist.
- Borderless Learning, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject any submission.
- All submissions become the sole property of Borderless Learning, Inc. and can be used solely by Borderless Learning, Inc. for any purpose.