Would you like to learn about how to transform commercial and residential builds with specialist skills? Do you want to work forward to become an in-demand business owner or a team member, eventually? This certificate iii in painting and decorating, which has been accredited worldwide, would help you in getting equipped with these skills that you would require to embark upon your journey as a licensed decorator or a licensed painter. Through this training, you will get the employability skills like communication, problem-solving, teamwork, self-management, organizing, and planning.
How Can One Transfer Their Existing Skills into This Certification?
The qualifications and the trade skills along with the prior learning programs regarding this certification in Painting and Decorating have been available to all local painters who have extensive experience and also to the local students who had only completed their studies partially. Here, you will get both theoretical and hands-on experience like spray painting, wallpapering, and timber staining.
The program runs in the following way:
- A fast-track program has also been made available to the many migrants who would hope to get their overseas qualifications converted into an Australian recognized certificate.
- When being such an applicant, one might want to show that they have an essential understanding of the Australian standards and requirements.
- Once they are qualified, they might apply for the certificate to become a licensed painter or a licensed decorator.
What is the evidence required by a person applying for a certificate in painting and decorating?
To qualify for this certificate program:
- They require the students to produce the required documentation that would prove them having the skills and knowledge which would be equal to the particular learning outcomes of the course. These documentations might take in a variety of forms.
- Being able to show that one is not working at any other equivalent level via a resume, a letter of employment, or any employment contract would be considered valuable.
- The documents that one might have received from their past work or any study such as any letters of reference from particularly licensed tradespeople they might have worked with, or any apprenticeship papers, certain transcripts, or an assessment from a relevant previous qualification would also contribute largely to this RPL process.
- Evidence of one’s overseas qualifications or any video or particular photographic evidence of their work might as well be acceptable.
What Can One Advance Their Career with Help from These Skills Certified?
Some institutions offer many tradespeople across Australia a certain chance to get their existing knowledge and their talents converted into a particular nationally recognized qualification. Within a few weeks of the institution receiving the indispensable evidence of learning, one might carry this Certificate III in Painting and Decorating and pave their way in the industry as a licensed painter, or a licensed decorator.
You will get to knock on your creative side and explore the artistic world you have always wanted. You will get the license to become a professional painter or decorator and you can live your career just the way you wanted to.